1. A SIMPLE SEARCH METHOD
1. To view the full online text of an item, search the catalogue first.
2. For search type options scroll down window (Library Catalogue) at left of the search box and make a choice
3. After that enter search terms in the window provided and click Go (at right)
4. Of the numbered search results, click on the item you want for full details
5. Each item has a line that says "CLICK HERE FOR ACCESS ..."
6. When you click on that line you will be taken directly to the full online text of the item
Many other search options are available under Advanced Search You can for instance limit your search to Church documents (Encyclicals, etc.), journal articles, websites, dates of publication, etc.
To view theELibrary's full content scroll the small right window (All libraries) down to "Sharing the Word Electronic Library" and without adding a search term, click on "Go"
The following is a visual method of searching the ELibrary